Monday, September 14, 2009

How old is old?

.


This was my very first tag from Kreez, a batchmate from college. I felt really excited upon seeing my very first tag here in blogosphere. Am not a dedicated blogger, due to my hectic schedule from work and school andI seldom update my blog. How i wish i could really find time everyday just to write and express my inner self through writing. A very good outlet to ease pressures from work and to reduce stress.
Anyway, upon seeing this question "How old is old?", had so many answers in mind. We all know that most of us are really afraid of getting old. I, myself was guilty of that. Maybe because we really didn't know what the future holds for us. Being old is just a state of mind. I don't believe reaching a certain age are signs of getting old. When someone retired from work at at the age of 65, it does not follow that he/ she was really old.

Most adults over age 50 feel at least 10 years younger than their actual age, the survey found. One-third of those between 65 and 74 said they felt 10 to 19 years younger, and one-sixth of people 75 and older said they felt 20 years younger.

Old age is really a psychological state of mind. As long as you have the desire to live and wants to share your life to other people, nobody in this world, would feel that they're getting older. Having a positive happy outlook and contentment will be the best ingredient to stay young at heart every single day!





0 comments

 

Recent Posts

Followers

♥ My Blog Vitals ♥