Friday, July 23, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Meme of Many Odd Questions I & II

.

 This is my entry for:


                                                     

1. First thing you wash in the shower?   My Face

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?      Am very fond of Pink
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?   Definitely Yes!

4. Do you plan outfits?   Always

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?   Happy and Sad!  :)    :(
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?    Red Envelope

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?  Sorry! I really can't remember the last dream i had!  Pity me!

8. Did you meet anybody new today?            Nope

9. What are you craving right now?         Am really on a diet! Well, chocolates!

10. Do you floss?     Sometimes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?    a vegetable??!

12. Are you emotional?     When i'm alone...Yes!

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?      Nah

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?   Lick it!  Yummy!

15. Do you like your hair?   Super like! Love it!

16. Do you like yourself?     Yes!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?    Certainly..why not?

18. What are you listening to right now?      None..Working while blogging! hahaha

19. Are your parents strict?      When we were young..Yes!

20. Would you go sky diving?  hopefully! love adventures!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?   Nope..not fond of cheese

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?  Yeah!

23. Do you rent movies often?      We usually buy DVDs

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?    None

25. How many countries have you visited?       I never traveled before! That's included in my 'To-do-list!'

26. Have you made a prank phone call?  prank calls, nope! phone pals, yes!

27. Ever been on a train?      Yes

28. Brown or white eggs?    White eggs

29. Do you have a cell-phone?    Yes

30. Do you use Chap Stick?    Nope..but i think i needed that..dry lips

31. Do you own a gun?     Oh my! No

32. Can you use chop sticks?   Yes

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?      my hubby & my kids, of course!

34. Are you too forgiving?     Nope..Am hard to please! Ask my hubby!

35. Ever been in love?  Everyday of my life!

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?   Maybe she would gave birth to a baby girl! hopefully!

37. Ever have cream puffs?    Yes love it!

38. Last time you cried?        A month ago

39. What was the last question you asked?     My pera ka ba?

40. Favorite time of the year?     Christmas

41. Do you have any tattoos?  none

42. Are you sarcastic?    sometimes

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?    Yes

44. Ever walked into a wall?    No

Join the fun! Just click  here!

0 comments

 

Recent Posts

Followers

♥ My Blog Vitals ♥