Monday, February 6, 2012

sometimes prayer is all what i need...

.

Dear Father, the noise of the world is too great; the demands of the day too high. Things are happening so fast that they are over even before I begin to realize that they have come. I don’t know anymore which of the things I do makes any sense at all. I don’t know anymore where I am going though too often I find myself rushing about so much, afraid that I might be left behind if I care to find a single moment of peace. And yet this time I can no longer drag myself into the chaos where I chose to live. Cup after cup of brewed coffee could no longer give me the energy I need to finish loads and loads of paperwork that lay upon my desk. I pray to you dear Father. I pray for the peace you have promised us, a peace that transcends all understanding, a peace that never shatters with the most troubling shadows of the night. Silence the worries that lurk upon my mind, the fears that have only driven me to burnout and stress. In this moment of prayer, let there be silence. Let there be peace. Free me from my fears and calm my shaking nerves. Let me see clearly that which really matters in life. I offer you everything, that in my nothingness I may find all that I need. Your Presence is all that I need O God, and in your Holy Presence there is peace.

0 comments

 

Recent Posts

Followers

♥ My Blog Vitals ♥