Saturday, April 25, 2009

Krispy Kreme Mania

.


Are you a donut addict? Or Krispy kreme addict?


One of my dear friend, Gerard, sent me a message from Facebook that I am Glazed!!! At first I really don't have any idea what it means. I immediately read his message and it says that you have to registered first before you can claim your free Chocolate Glazed donut and their signature coffee. I was very hesitant at first to fill-up the registration page but i still signed-in. After a few second, i got an email from Krispy kreme that i can claim my free donut together with their signature coffee not later than April 30, 2009.


I still don't believe on freebies, so I message my friend, if this thing is for real and he said that he already claimed his donut yesterday.


Oh my!!! I will claim mine on Monday, hahaha!!!


So, if you're a donut addict. I'm posting a link below for you to have your own donut just for free!!! Hurry, the promo period will last until April 30 only!!!




0 comments

 

Recent Posts

Followers

♥ My Blog Vitals ♥