Monday, March 8, 2010

Hubby's Surprise Gift!

.

I love surprises! Really!!!! Especially if it was from someone special! Last night, when i was about to get home from my review clasees, i was texting hubby if he could wait for me in the tricycle's terminal. He replied, ok i'll wait for you here in Pacita in front of Reysal supermarket. And then he send another message: he said "I have a gift for you". At first, i really don't believe him, because he's not fond of throwing surprises. I was hesitant, but i just replied, "For what?" And all he said was: "For our 10th anniversarry"! Isn't he so sweet?!

Hubby got me a perfume! His Anniversary gift!

 Actually we never had the chance to celebrate our aniiversary last month due to our busy schedules. But after my review classes and right after my board exam, we will be having our post-anniversary celebration! Thanks hon for the gift! You really made my night! Mwuah! Love you as always!

 love pig Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments

 

Recent Posts

Followers

♥ My Blog Vitals ♥