Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #187

.




 ffi


And...here we go!

1. I'm going to transfer to another project! That means additional work load for me! Yay!

2. I think trying to do bunjee jumping means adventure and daring. (hubby & I wanna try it for fun!)

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to know what you wanna achieve in life! Dream high!

4. Letting go is a  true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is a desire to alleviate one's suffering.

6. Learn to accept failures in life no matter how difficult. It makes us a better person! That's for sure! Believe me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch a movie with hubby, tomorrow my plans include attending my review classes and Sunday, I want to enjoy my free day with my family

Till next time. Share the fun just click here!

0 comments

 

Recent Posts

Followers

♥ My Blog Vitals ♥