Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Three

.



Cheers to all of us thieves!
45. Favorite color?      Pink

46. Have you ever slapped someone?       Yes
47. Is your hair curly?    Nope. Glad i got straight hair!

48. What was the last CD you bought?       I don't buy any CD. Always download it from PC.

49. Do looks matter?       Sometimes
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?        Yes
51. Is your phone bill sky high?       Nope
52. Do you like your life right now?    Absolutely YES!

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?     Sometimes
54. Can you handle the truth?      Yes!
55. Do you have good vision?    Nope. I wear eyeglasses since elementary..Now in contact lens.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?     No
57. How often do you talk on the phone?     Everyday!
58. The last person you held hands with?   My hubby
59. What are you wearing?  Black blouse and jeans
60. What is your favourite animal?     Puppy
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?     i love all my pictures!

62. Can you hula hoop?    Now?! I don't think so!
63. Do you have a job?   Yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?      Food

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?   Yes. During my high school years.





0 comments

 

Recent Posts

Followers

♥ My Blog Vitals ♥