Tuesday, October 12, 2010

GT: A Book That Made Me Cry

.


 Am a certified BOOKWORM!!! Since elementary days, i was so fond reading books such as Sweet Valley Kids, Twins,High & University, Nancy Drew, RL Stine, Hardy Boys & so much more! I prefer reading rather than watching TV. I could read an entire book in just a day! I know am so addicted!! Hahaha..

Actually i had read lots of books which made me cry, but am choosing P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern, aside from just finished reading this recently, it really made me cry to the max.

To give you a sneak preview of P.S I Love you: here's the plot summary:
Set in Ireland, Holly Kennedy is beautiful, smart and married to the love of her life - a passionate, funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry. So when Gerry's life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly. The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry, so it's a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of 10 letters that will guide her, not only through her grief but in rediscovering herself. The messages are Gerry's way of informing Holly life goes on. The messages include various tasks and treats Gerry has left for Holly. This is his way of letting her know he will always be there for her. Each letter sends her on a new adventure and each signs off in the same way: "P.S. I Love You." Holly's mother and best friends, Sharon and Denise, begin to worry that Gerry's letters are keeping Holly tied to the past, but, in fact, each letter is pushing her further into a new future.

*Plot summary taken -->here




1 comment

K said...

i've heard of this book, but unfortunately haven't been able to secure a copy of my own yet, nor do i know anyone whom i can borrow the book from. hmm. i must add this to my list. thank you for sharing!

 

Recent Posts

Followers

♥ My Blog Vitals ♥