Monday, August 23, 2010

Saturday 9:Welcome Back!

.

This is my entry for:


1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?
          Right after i took a leave from work due to my licensure exam as CPA.
2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?
          My friends from highschool
3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?
          Laziness of my previous yaya
4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?
           None at the moment
5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?
           Hang out with the whole family and watching our favorite TV show
6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it.
           I want to but i can't! Am planning to have a good vacation next year! 
7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.
           My fave cousin is Jo-ann. I'm 10 mos older and we really grew up together. We are very close indeed with each other until now that we have our family or our own. Hope she will stay happy as always!
8. Do you have any special plans for next week?
           Finish my financial reports and submit on time!
9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?
           Feeling old is just a state of mind! I may be old physically in the future but i will always stay young






0 comments

 

Recent Posts

Followers

♥ My Blog Vitals ♥